Firework seeks to foster an inclusive, diverse, and respectful environment that inspires and empowers creativity, innovation, and a strong sense of community. To help us foster this community, we have developed these Community Guidelines and expect all users within the community to comply.
- Only share videos that you have taken or have the right to share. You must own or have authorization from the owner for the content you post on Firework. Only post content that is authentic. You may not post any content that you have copied or collected from the Internet without the right to post it.
- Be genuine in your interactions. You may not spam or harass community members. To that end, you may not artificially collect followers, views, or reposts. Repetitively posting comments or content is also prohibited. You may not harass community members through our message and chat functions. You may not repeatedly contact community members for commercial purposes without their consent. Additionally, you may not contact community members to follow, view, or repost your content.
- Follow the law. You may not post any content that supports or encourages terrorism, organized crime, or groups that promote hate. We prohibit the offering of sexual services, as well as the buying or selling firearms, alcohol, and tobacco products between private individuals. We also do not allow the buying or selling of illegal or prescription drugs. You must follow the law in offering to sell or buy regulated goods. The sharing of sexual content involving minors is prohibited, as are threats to post intimate or harassing images of others.
- When posting photos, remember that our community includes a diverse audience. We appreciate that community members may want to share content with nude images as a form of artistic expression, but we prohibit nudity on Firework.
Respect other members of the Firework community. Because we seek to foster an inclusive, respectful, and diverse community, we remove content that contains credible threats or hate speech, as well as content that targets private individuals to harm or shame them, personal information meant to blackmail or harass them, and repeated unwanted and unsolicited messages. You may not post anything that encourages violence or attacks on anyone based on that individual’s race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disabilities, or diseases. You may not engage in cyber-bullying. In certain circumstances, when hate speech is being shared to challenge it or to raise awareness, we may allow it, as long as you express your intent clearly. We do not allow serious threats of harm to public and personal safety, and we carefully review reports of threats and consider many factors when evaluating the credibility of a threat. To learn more about reporting, review our FAQs.
- Maintain an environment that is supportive. Our community does not glorify or praise self-injury. We understand that community members may be facing difficult issues associated with self-injury, and they may join our community to find support. You may not urge or encourage others to embrace self-injury, including eating disorders and self-mutilation. We may remove or disable accounts if such encouragement or urging is reported to us. We may also remove content that harasses victims or survivors of self-injury.
- Be thoughtful when posting about violence in the news. Community members may use Firework to post information about current events. When such posts involve graphics, you should consider the diverse members of our community and incorporate appropriate captions. In some circumstances, we may remove videos of disturbing, graphic violence to maintain our inclusive culture. You may not post graphic images to offend or hurt others—or to promote violence in any way.
Your Role as a Community Member
- Report activity that may violate our Community Guidelines. Every community member is important to our environment. If you see activity that you think may violate our Community Guidelines, we encourage you to report it using our built-in reporting option.
- You may unfollow or block content you do not like. You may encounter content you do not like but that does not violate these Community Guidelines. Under such circumstances, you may unfollow or block the individual who posted the content. If you do not like content in a comment on one of your posts or a chat, you may delete that communication.
- Where possible, you may be able to resolve disputes directly. Community members may be able to resolve disagreements and misunderstandings directly without reporting to us. You may comment directly on others posts, file a copyright report, or file a trademark report. You may not engage in dispute resolution efforts that give the appearance of harassment.
We may work closely with law enforcement, including when we perceive a risk of physical harm or threat to safety. Also, be advised that we work closely with law enforcement and we report child exploitation.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read our Community Guidelines and for being a part of this vibrant, diverse, and innovative community.
The Firework Family